Benefits of a Trust Seal
The benefits of a good Trust seal include:
- Third party validation of your website
- Instill confidence in your visitors
- Increase conversion rates
- Increase sales and profit
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service
- Prove you are an established and credible merchant
- Stand out from the crowd, compete with the big brands
- Collect and respond to genuine customer feedback
Benefits of Trust-Verified seal program
- 3 month free trial
- Proven and effective Trust Seal
- Business Verification Page, to increase visitor confidence
- Collect and respond to customer feedback
- Optional Complaint Resolution service
- Online account administration
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS for Trust-Verified
- Pass a background check for a history of customer complaints.
- Website must be a registered top level domain or be part of a shopping mall, auction block, or blog network.
- A form of communication posted on your website, such as an email, contact form, fax, or phone number.
- Provide a public contact email address to Trust-Verified for any consumers contacting Trust-Verified.
- Provide a private contact email for your company. This email will remain completely confidential with Trust-Verified. It may be the same as your public email address.